car purchased WTB 911

AndrewW

RHD 911 SC coupe UK or HK import (no left to right conversions unless they are engineered in SA please)
 Prefer matching numbers and 3.0, though let me know what you have and we'll have a chat
 Minor paint or interior blemishes acceptable, though I'm wanting a car I can drive and enjoy that's not a basket case, with a view to gradually restore over time, yet I don't have the budget, facilities or time to do a ground up, bare metal 100 point concourse restoration, so I'm not looking at a non running project thanks

If you have something hidden in your garage, or a friend/aquaintance/hoarder that has a car at a reasonable price you feel would suit my needs, please send me a pm and we'll discuss it

Cheers

Andrew in SA

Thumbs up on UK and HK criteria!

Looking forward to seeing what you get.. we need more numbers in the exclusive UK/HK gang to stand up to those Aus delivered matching number guys :-P

This be Andrews new ride. 79 SC import. Very nice thing to drive, especially with the factory sport seats (bastard!). Rims getting detailed to factory style soon, yet I'll let him chime in with the details. Nice one mate, and welcome to the world of air cooled!

20170530_172309_1.jpg

Archived