Seats to suit 80-84 SC Carrera

smule

On the hunt for a pair of black manual seats in the original trim in decent condition to suit late sc or first year Carrera  ... I know I'm not asking for much ? But very keen to source a pair... please PM me if you can help. Thx. 

Also willing to consider a pair in grey beige .. 

On the hunt for a pair of black manual seats in the original trim in decent condition to suit late sc or first year Carrera  ... I know I'm not asking for much ? But very keen to source a pair... please PM me if you can help. Thx. 

George is selling a really nice pair on here for $1200 mate. Check for sale threads

http://porscheforum.com.au/topic/11484-price-drop-911-g-series-seats-and-930-style-steering-wheel/

George is selling a really nice pair on here for $1200 mate. Check for sale threads

http://porscheforum.com.au/topic/11484-price-drop-911-g-series-seats-and-930-style-steering-wheel/

I have a set of Recaros that were the same as Fraz's tan ones that were for sale, but in black with a red cloth insert that were from a G series car- excellent condition and would match the colour of your car!

Cheers

Craig

Cool mate ;) 

I've been trying to sell my Fuchs to buy them George! No luck unfortunately :( 

I hear ya Lee. With any luck, you sell your wheels tomorrow and pick up the seats the following day. GLWS.

Beautiful seats George.. but I'm after the style with perforation through the headrest and the bottom bolsters at 45 degrees .. I'll post a pic 

Thank you mate, it's a pity they're not what you're looking for.  

Archived