944 Hatch seal- FOR SALE - average condition.

Call me a legend but I changed my hatch seal today for a new one purchased from Only 944.  My old one is in useable condition (though I would suggest your seal would want to be pretty shitty to change it out for this one - having said this I never had any water leaks or fumes in my cabin/ hatch area).

The new seals are $90 aud plus freight to get it here.  I think I will sell mine for $35.  Happy to send it to you in a postpak for $12 due to size/ weight).

If you are interested I will text you a bunch of photos so you can see it's complete condition.

cheers,

Jason

Any old socks you are looking to move on?

Funny you should ask my friend, I have a set of David Hasselhoff undies I was about to list on ebay.  They have a picture of the Hoff pretending to be an elephant.  The caption says, "You've found the elephants trunk now all you need are the ears".  I assume you'd like to make a bid....................................................:)

Funny you should ask my friend, I have a set of David Hasselhoff undies I was about to list on ebay.  They have a picture of the Hoff pretending to be an elephant.  The caption says, "You've found the elephants trunk now all you need are the ears".  I assume you'd like to make a bid....................................................:)

You go and say all of that and then have the hide to ask the question ..... "why are people so unkind".

The answer my friend is blow'n in the wind, the answer is blow'n in the wind .... :cool07:

And to think I threw mine in the bin!

I wish I were up with the market values on used hatch seals...

Well funnily enough as I was about to throw mine in the bin the wife said, "That seems to good to throw away".  Then I thought maybe someone with a shitty seal who maybe didn't want to spend a hundred bucks or so to get a new one here might get some use out of it for a third the price of a new one.  I could be wrong of course..................

Archived