(NEWY) Hunter Valley Run Friday 25/8/17

Yep it's Friday but not as much traffic hopefully, 4 confirmed so far, anyone welcome to tag along.

We have a rough plan so far but it will be all back roads once we get out of town, heading towards Dungog with lunch probably at a small brewery.

Pm me for more details and meet point.

In so far,

Scott996

Peter M

TINGY944

David A

Yep it's Friday but not as much traffic hopefully, 4 confirmed so far, anyone welcome to tag along.

We have a rough plan so far but it will be all back roads once we get out of town, heading towards Dungog with lunch probably at a small brewery.

Pm me for more details and meet point.

In so far,

Scott996

Peter M

TINGY944

David A

Sounds like you guys will have a great run.  Maybe over lunch you might all discuss the feasibility of a half way meet with the Brisbane crew.  I was thinking about a destination that is halfway between Gods Country (Brisbane Qld) & the lowlands (where you guys live!!).

It would be great to maybe make it a long weekend 2 night adventure (or we could make it a weekday thing to avoid the mad crowds).  My work allows me this option but others may require the inclusion of a weekend to make it happen).

We up here in Qld would love to get together with you ladies & share some driving & drinking tips.  We had a blast on our recent trip to Byron Bay cars & Coffee so it would be great to find an event like this to tie in with (though we could all stand around just starring at my car in awe for hours & hours & have just as much fun).

Anyway let me know what you think & we could go into planning mode.

cheers,

Jason E

Written in a fashion to stir up some emotional response, but I shall resist.......nah stuff it

Who are you calling "ladies" ? You lot are from QUEENS land after all !!

:P

I feel better now....time for a sleep.

Ahh Jason, i did read about the outing you fellows had, we all thought you guys were coming down a bit further into this fine state and I'm sure more people would have met you. What was it, the first outing for the year?

I'm sure we can work on something for the not too distant future and we can share our driving and drinking tips as well.

Happy to help from this end:D

I think another thread should be started.

Written in a fashion to stir up some emotional response, but I shall resist.......nah stuff it

Who are you calling "ladies" ? You lot are from QUEENS land after all !!

:P

I feel better now....time for a sleep.

You ladies DO get emotional I will admit!!  Sorry for stirring the pot (I can't help it)  however a healthy rivalry is always good for showing we Gods from the Northern climbs that the little people have feelings too!! 

I will put a thread on re a combined meet up.  Brian in Buddina suggests an October/ November time frame lest we push too close to Christmas.

Archived