Outdoor barn find 928

tazzieman

Speaking of abandoned 928's, I know where there are two Series 1 928 cars here in Sydney, the owner seems to think he will one day restore them, but he is dreaming looking at the state of disrepair of his house / yard.

Before the opportunists/flippers break my inbox, I must warn you, they are in quite a state of disrepair, but mostly intact...mostly...

If anyone out there has a strong stomach, hell-bent resolve, and a sense of adventure wants the address, I can help out.....

If anyone out there has a strong stomach, hell-bent resolve, and a sense of adventure wants the address, I can help out.....

Rotten head gaskets , seized water pump and TB , rats eaten the 10km of wiring, heat cracked dash seats and trim - hey it's no worse than renovation rescue. Someone should do a program on it and I might be interested in turning on prime TV once again!

There was a Metallic brown 928 with gold mesh wheels sitting in a front yard under a tree for years on Milperra Rd Chipping Norton ,,,again looked like the owner was one of those hoarders types who had big dreams but no motivation ...

I drove past that way a few weeks ago and to my surprise the car was gone and the yard was cleaned up ,,,hope the 928 went to a good home ,the car had been sitting for at least 5 years that I knew of ...Every time I saw it I felt for it ,,,,,,,,Poor bloody Porsche rotting away in this grubs front yard ...

There was a Metallic brown 928 with gold mesh wheels sitting in a front yard under a tree for years on Milperra Rd Chipping Norton ,,,again looked like the owner was one of those hoarders types who had big dreams but no motivation ....

Not the Wheeler Dealer one then ? That was in a barn. Mike told the seller the wheels were horrible. I don't disagree!
Mike farts when they push the car at 12:09 My son pointed that out.

.:

Archived