Lucky Phil

Porsche Club Vic, views

Have been a member for 6 months Phil and yet to go on a drive as things just seem to pop up such as cool PFA drives but have been to the members nights and find them good and informative .Have my 924 involved with their Motorclassica display next month but have also utilised the club permit scheme and looking forward to being involved with some of the activities in the coming months.

^^Thanks Rod.  It's the social events that interest me.  I will ask the Mrs as I would only join if she became more involved

I have been with them for years now. Works well for club rego and you get their quarterly magazines as well.

Been on a couple of runs which were good and well organized.

I have been a member for close to 10 years now. Apart from having club reg through PCV, I find the club nights very sociable, and have formed a  good network of friends along the way.

I do some of the drives with the club also, and have joined in club display's at PI, Motoclassica and the GP.