Hi Team, I've been lurking.

Hi Porsche fans, my name's Phil, I'm from WA and have been lurking in here on and off for many years and thought I'd better come clean.

I've been an aircooled lover all my driving life, owned many Beetles and Kombis in various states of tune and eventually made it to 911 ownership quite a few years ago now. The first was a 1977 2.7 ROW from the UK that I restored, that became a nice car and taught me all about where to look when buying these things. The second was a 1978 SC Aussie spec tourist car, very straight and only sold it because we where building our new house and parking/storage was an issue, could always get another right?, well kind of, during the house build prices of aircooled cars as we knew it went off the planet to levels that even I couldn't justify. Had planned on getting a 930 next but better value now would be a 997 turbo!, will wait and see if things cool off a bit more.

Anyway, to keep me busy in the meantime I have a very nice Mexico Blue 74 non sunroof 2.7 that I bought off a friend that is developing into a beautifull car.

Cheers, Phil

2.7S_911_015.thumb.jpg.8375df7c6d97c9452

Heres the 77 2.7

Archived