Gallery of awesome P photos, mostly 911s of all gens

• 4 weeks later...

Great pic btw...nikofoto! :lol:

Thanks Nick, It has got to be one of my favourite shots, just shows the aggression and power of that car.

Matty loved it too and I think he used it in some of his promo stuff

(Plus he drives like a man possessed he is great to photograph)

Have you got that trade marked Niko? NIKOFOTO Sounds very impressive. I could see that up on the big advertising screens in the Ginza in Tokyo :D

C

Haha I actually use NIKOFOTO quite a bit when sending photos off to people. Because the images were always free of charge I just asked to put the name next to any photo used in publicity or media. But have never registered it. My original registered Business name used to be MOTORSPORT PHOTOGRAPHICS. Bit of a mouthfull and I reckon NIKOFOTO is a lot better. Not sure about the Ginza in Tokyo more likely up in graffiti in Carrum Downs.

Any more pics? Love that one up on 2 wheels btw. What was the event?

Thanks Nick I Have thousands of Porka photos :D i will share some special ones with the forum every now and again so I don't piss people off. :(

I have two serious passions. 1: Photography 2: Motor sport Photography

You wouldn't believe how much I love doing both. :wub:

Unfortunately haven't done much of late, I was hoping to do a bit for the PCV when I joined but theres a story there.....

and I have moved on. :mellow:

Niko. You are a very talented man.

I vote Nikofoto as the official photographer for any PFA sanctioned events!!!!!!!!!

Thanks also for the vote of confidence Theo, but most of our events seem pretty well covered by everyone attending the events. Very happy to add mine to the others though. :)

Pic 1 will be turn 11 Sandown if I'm not mistaken. Don't know what event (Moto GP perhaps?) but looks like a slightly too early turn in to me.

Spot on Barry, SANDOWN turn 11, with the second shot being taken at the Atwood Police Complex down on the bottom loop if you know that one. Some interesting cambers and bends on that course.

Archived