Dream bike for a dream...

Guest Nick987

Guest Nick987

reminded and inspired me to share and ask...

If you lived your life 2 wheels at a time...what would be them? Or to put it another way...what is your dream/favourite bike?

Can be a pushy or eat dino juice...can even be a trike...

Mine doesn't exist in the physical but was created by the 3d vis genius Amir Glinik (its a big page so don't forget to scroll!). I love his work and find the OCD like attention to detail in his renderings truly inspirational.

If ever I longed for something to be created to own, revere and enjoy...here 'tis...The Pony Express Cafe Racer

The machine I dream of riding through a twisty mountain spur road on a glorious spring day, 24 degrees, the odd cloud, 10-15 knot SSW breeze and I don't have to be anywhere by any time and no one is expecting me for anything... B)

Art_Racer_2009_30.jpg

And for the longer rides when some paniers and spokes are called for...

Art_Racer_2009_32.jpg

Or if red ain't your thing...

Art_Racer_2009_38.jpg

Guest Nick987

no offence Nick but that bike sucks balls compared to the Gulf Blue V Rod

looks like an Italian posty's bike :D :D

Most definitely agree with that.

Nice picks Nick, I actually love those bikes, I know they do look a lot different to what I build but I defiantly plan to build one in the future! Believe it or not bike of that design have been winning the AMD world motorcycle championships for years. Great find!!!!!!!

Guest Nick987

Nice picks Nick, I actually love those bikes, I know they do look a lot different to what I build but I defiantly plan to build one in the future! Believe it or not bike of that design have been winning the AMD world motorcycle championships for years. Great find!!!!!!!

Let me know when. Would love to know what building something like that would cost for an enthusiast!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived