BONNEVILLE 2008

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the Hotrods more than the bikes Niko believe it or not.

I'd love to get some of those photos up in my man cave on the walls!

Your welcome to use any images I have, I will put everything on a memory stick including Hot August Nights in Reno along with Bonneville. I will try and get it done. I agree the rods are just...out there aren't they.

Hey Niko? Want to tell us about your team's car specs? Really would love to hear all about it.

I haven't forgotten about you here Nick, I am trying to get all the info on what was in it, needless to say it was a flat head(side valve) V8 and I think it is a 32 FORD body, all aluminium and glass, the cylinder heads are made by the owner of the car and it runs two plugs per cylinder, but as much as I should know more, I sort of did more of taking photos of the crew etc and not getting involved in the mechanical work etc on the car (where tempers run hot and obscenities are often heard).

But hopefully I will have all the guff for you soon, just waiting on an email.

Very nice pics !! Thank you for sharing.

Mmmmmm,...bonneville,....still on my to do list !!

Cheers Paul.

Thanks Paul, I hope you get to see the place in the not too distant future. It really is sensational.

:D I tink eeet eesssda tree amigos!

Either that or they are those sort of twins that are joined together, the one in the back has his left leg joined to the drivers right buttock.

I like the rusted out old FORD with the umbrellas as the sun roof, least I think it's a FORD. ;)

I am wondering at what speed you can activate that particular model sun :P roof?

Great stuff Hugh. Now go from a rat rod to a streamliner. Check out this website.........once you get on to it click onto.......

SPEED DEMON...426 MPH run from the cockpit. Unreal footage, big kahoonas required.

WEBSITE IS........

http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?64734-Bonneville-speedweek

thought this was pretty rad;

http://www.speedhunt...cker_from_hell/

Good find Hugh. Conrod tail lights. Only on a Rat!

Great stuff Hugh. Now go from a rat rod to a streamliner. Check out this website.........once you get on to it click onto.......

SPEED DEMON...426 MPH run from the cockpit. Unreal footage, big kahoonas required.

WEBSITE IS........

www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?64734-bonneville-speedweek

BIG BIG BIG KAHOONAS!!!!!

Hope he checked his nuts before the run.

Archived