How to move car stacker

Hoping the brains trust can help with this. Need to move a car stacker from one garage to another.  Stacker is a Katopark Optilift.

Where do i even start with finding someone to do this for me?  Its just a simple 2 car stacker and the company who originally sold them no longer supply and aren't able to help.

Alternative is to buy a new one - what's a simple (cheap) 2 post stacker (platform not workshop hoist) cost these days?

Best bang for buck lift I found and purchased was Tuff Lift. You can Google them. They may even be able to assist with your relocation, but they may not certify as it's not there system.

4 minutes ago, KG said:

Best bang for buck lift I found and purchased was Tuff Lift. You can Google then. They may even be able to assist with your relocation, but they may not certify as it's not there system.

thanks mate i've sussed them out and they only do the workshop-type ones. I'm looking for something a bit more commercial.

Not hard to take apart , I had a King hoist , moved it , it does need 3 people to pickup the tread with the ram in it , we popped it on a car trailer.

1hr to take down  , 2-3 up 

I didnt move it a second time , just on sold ..

Archived