THE PERILS OF A MOTOR SPORT PHOTOGRAPHER

"Dude, you took a long time...."

Now thats an under-statement if ever I heard one!!!

:blink::o:D

Takes a special kind of photographer to look down the barrel of that sort of shot and not flinch... or was it just stupidity!?! lol!

Kerry

"Dude, you took a long time...."

Now thats an under-statement if ever I heard one!!!

:blink::o:D

Takes a special kind of photographer to look down the barrel of that sort of shot and not flinch... or was it just stupidity!?! lol!

Kerry

I think he was frozen scared, you would think the alarm bells would have rang somewhere as the car is about to give you a haircut.

Lucky guy.

Kerry, just want to get this all this back on track

Counting his lucky stars I bet, what’s happened to the roast chook (Avatar) Chickenman.

Steve.

Steve I just need to clear that avatar up. It is my belief some people think I put it on to stir up the moderators for I guess the things that have happened.

That never ever entered my mind. It was put on as a gesture to get a smile on faces and get on with the forum.

Chickenman was on my mind for sometime to put the signature in only. I served 12 months in Vietnam back in 70/71 and every day the Chickenman serial would be played. My unit would hear it and get a good laugh out of it. He was known as the most fantastic crime fighter the world has ever known. That serial made our day a little bit better, and I have always loved it.

Come forward many years when I am now a Detective Sgt running a covert crew. I once tackled my boss as to why he never gave accolades to the crew when they did a good job. His response was "who do you think you are, the "the worlds greatest crimefighter" That name stuck and I actually used to sign reports etc with my Rank, Name and number and then in brackets I would put (w.g.c.f.) It drove lots of people crazy (I might add I was doing that near the end of my career so the threats of being charged etc did not really concern me very much.)

In hindsight, if I had have known what people read into my change of avatar I would not have done it. That was never my intention.

Sorry for the life story above, just needed to explain there was no insult or inference intended to anybody, and if it did I sincerely apologise.

I just want this forum to get back on track and I accept responsibility for some of my early comments re the BUTT SHOTS. I think I have already apologised for that. Anyway this is not the thread for all this, but I am not going back near that other one.

It is just a shame we have lost a couple of good people over something that should not have got as out of hand as it did.

That's all Iam going to say on the matter.

Life experience is what your telling Niko and it sounds like you have had your share, I wouldn’t be to concerned about the eye candy that started this it is everywhere and the ladies have their

Share also; it was more the comments getting a bit out of hand.

As for the content Porsche have also used eye candy in their video were a Carrera gets an erection when a scantily clad lady walks by. Most would have seen it for what it was a bit

of fun and with a heading off Butt Shots it was always going to attract this.

It’s just some people like to push the boundaries which is normal.

Cheers

Steve.

Archived