Richmonds...

TwoHeadsTas

On 30/01/2019 at 15:41, LeeM said:

@spiller Didnt see a video of a certain person who MIGHT be a PFA member accelerate a tad hard, smoke em up and get sideways did ya? 😂 

'I didnt mean to do it'... Yeah yeah, I believe ya mate 😁 

@LeeM I missed it, perhaps said person wasn’t trying hard enough? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Dropped into Richmonds this afternoon on way to visit the olds - the most inventory I've seen in there since they opened (& I seem to be there often enough to know!).  Some awesome machinery on the floor, including quite a number of Pcars.  

There's been a lot of talk on the PFA lately about the early 996.1 manuals as being the one to buy for the future.  If anyone on here subscribes to that thinking and is in the hunt for one, the silver 996.1 they have in there presents really well, and although probably fully priced, it is definitely worth considering.  (I suspect that in years to come we could be looking back and thinking it wasn't fully priced at all & in fact was the right price, or even cheap)

Also got a whisper that a certain Lapis blue 997 GT3 is getting closer to gracing their polished floorboards.....

Even if you're not a serious purchaser at this point in time, it's worth getting down there for a look......I was like a kid in a lolly shop.

That silver 996 is a nice car for sure, though doesnt it have a non matching numbers engine or something? Theres definitley a reason why it is still there. I think it's too much if they want to move it

I still think 996's won't go ballistic with prices (maybe a bit), as from what I think the reason they went up not so long ago was because of buyers wanting an air cooled, yet 'settling' on a 996 as the next best thing for probably half the money. I do know a couple of people who did that, yet since driving an air cooled, they're happy with buying a 996 

Archived