997 exhaust

wilburforce

I have cargraphic super sound mufflers + 200cel cargraphic xpipe. Haven't done the headers yet. 

Absolutely love it 

If you're DD your 997 I'd go the TUV sound version the super sound can be loud. 

I have a cargraphic 200cel 997 xpipe for sale if you ever want to do the cats. Turns out there is a difference in 996 vs 997 - I found out the hard way. 

5 hours ago, hugh said:

#sidepipe

guarantee me flames and i'm there

20 hours ago, Fraz said:

997! what is this you speak Mr Wilbur

I can recommend a Kline system, my CATs packed it in, they replaced them under their life time warranty.

I upgraded my daily @Fraz

I'll check out Kline as an option as well - this hasn't been on my radar.

6 hours ago, dan_189 said:

I have cargraphic super sound mufflers + 200cel cargraphic xpipe. Haven't done the headers yet. 

Absolutely love it 

If you're DD your 997 I'd go the TUV sound version the super sound can be loud. 

I have a cargraphic 200cel 997 xpipe for sale if you ever want to do the cats. Turns out there is a difference in 996 vs 997 - I found out the hard way. 

Thanks @dan_189 will PM you

@wilburforce I'm running the TUV sound which @dan_189 is referring to. They're quite nice and give a bit more note without shouting which is really good when you're trying to roll in somewhere silently at night. Just a little more noise until about 2k and they start to pick up and also give a slight throttle overrun noises :D 

Dam @dan_189, that sucks about the cats, but explains your lack of noise.

3 minutes ago, Mike737 said:

@wilburforce I'm running the TUV sound which @dan_189 is referring to. They're quite nice and give a bit more note without shouting which is really good when you're trying to roll in somewhere silently at night. Just a little more noise until about 2k and they start to pick up and also give a slight throttle overrun noises :D 

Dam @dan_189, that sucks about the cats, but explains your lack of noise.

Yep not the best but I've since purchased and installed the specific 996 Cargraphic x-pipe, now it's LOUD again! :D

Archived