Wanted, set 996.2 C2 rear shocks

TwoHeadsTas

OK, what have you got left lying around after your upgrade to coilovers, or more serious than standard shocks?

Looks for a couple of standard rear shocks to suit 2002 C2 (narrow body).  Looking for good condition, not leaking or anything.

PM me with details of anything you've got

1 hour ago, dan_189 said:

Are you still selling it?

yes, but need to replace a leaking strut, may as well replace with a pair if available.  Some at the wreckers, but will have a chat to the guy I'm getting the GT3 from as he has an 03 C4S cab wreck in his shed which may provide same, just need to do some homework to see if they're the same strut......

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/06/2019 at 15:46, TwoHeadsTas said:

yes, but need to replace a leaking strut, may as well replace with a pair if available.  Some at the wreckers, but will have a chat to the guy I'm getting the GT3 from as he has an 03 C4S cab wreck in his shed which may provide same, just need to do some homework to see if they're the same strut......

I looked this up the other day - cab and coupe have different part numbers. Would probably be due to the additional weight of the cab. 

1 minute ago, dan_189 said:

I looked this up the other day - cab and coupe have different part numbers. Would probably be due to the additional weight of the cab. 

Yep, just pulled one out of a cab this morning and noted different part nos and different no. of coils.  Presume different valve rates.....

Just now, TwoHeadsTas said:

Yep, just pulled one out of a cab this morning and noted different part nos and different no. of coils.  Presume different valve rates.....

Most likely - needs to handle the additional rear weight of the roof bits