915 rebuild

Aus911

Hi All,

The time has come for me to look into a transmission rebuild. 

Has anyone had a rebuild done recently, preferably in Brisbane and can recommend the repairer?

Any advice and guesstimate would be appreciated.

Cheers 

I am confused - there is a company called Perfourmance (their spelling) at the address above. Seemingly not Porsche.  And another group called Flat Six Motorsport at Shailer Park.  Which one is referred to here?

21 minutes ago, Merv said:

I am confused - there is a company called Perfourmance (their spelling) at the address above. Seemingly not Porsche.  And another group called Flat Six Motorsport at Shailer Park.  Which one is referred to here?

15638786349636327503531981394772.jpg

It is always good to have experienced repairers available locally.  Brett seems good value.  I was confused by their lack of any web site I could find (there is also a US company of the same name in Carolina and I wondered if this was a local branch https://www.facebook.com/Flat6Motorsports/).  Seems the address  details are on the business card.  Does Flat Six (Australia) have a Facebook page?

44 minutes ago, Merv said:

It is always good to have experienced repairers available locally.  Brett seems good value.  I was confused by their lack of any web site I could find (there is also a US company of the same name in Carolina and I wondered if this was a local branch https://www.facebook.com/Flat6Motorsports/).  Seems the address  details are on the business card.  Does Flat Six (Australia) have a Facebook page?

no

Best way is to contact Brett the old fashioned way.. on the phone. He works by himself, for himself. 

Archived