5 hours ago, Arne Krix said:

I AM  IN. Is this the Maccas Corner Blackburn Road?

Was just about to message you to make sure you didn't miss this one. Yes, cnr Blackburn and Doncaster rds.

Mark.

On 01/08/2019 at 15:35, 9fan said:

On this Sunday,  plan to leave Maccas East Doncaster at 7.15 for Breaky at Healsville Mocca and Lime about 9.00 , back around 1130am. Max 10 cars.

Weather - cloudy but dry, light winds.

Room for others if you want to come !

Thank you Mark for organising our country run. We were small in numbers but big in bravery. A slight drizzle developed into good rain. Passing low Air balloons on the way. Gave it a bit of urgency past Chum Creek ,water on the road , fallen tree , a car down the embankment were all timely reminders to go FASTER , so we make it out asap. Mark in a beast of a BMW ,Joe in a very nice Carrera and my Cayman. Great food and chat to finish. Catch up again somewhere.

IMG_2525.JPG

IMG_2528.JPG

Video.htm

1 hour ago, Arne Krix said:

Thank you Mark for organising our country run. We were small in numbers but big in bravery. A slight drizzle developed into good rain. Passing low Air balloons on the way. Gave it a bit of urgency past Chum Creek ,water on the road , fallen tree , a car down the embankment were all timely reminders to go FASTER , so we make it out asap. Mark in a beast of a BMW ,Joe in a very nice Carrera and my Cayman. Great food and chat to finish. Catch up again somewhere.

Video.htm 139 B · 3 downloads

Great company Arnie and Joe, enjoyed talking about your cars. Will catch you at HH in October if not before.

Cheers, Mark.