Momo Typ V35

Selling a 340mm 'patina'd' Momo stamped 05/04 from my prized collection of 3 steering wheels. Some wear that makes the suede shiny, but that will instantly make you cool when people stare in awe at your interior at cars n coffee meets, otherwise in good nick

$150 

20190909-141730.jpg

20190909-141652.jpg

• 1 month later...

Lee, do you still have this?  How much dish?  I am looking for something pretty flat.

I have something locally on the go, if this doesn't pan out and your wheel fits with what I want, I'll pick it up in person in about a month if that's OK 🙂  Quick visit for a family wedding, I'll try to escape fpr a short while, perhaps catch up at Richmonds if that works?

cheers

Peter

4 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Lee, do you still have this?  How much dish?  I am looking for something pretty flat.

Hey mate. Yep, still have it and it is flat one.

No worries. I'm 5-10 minutes from Richmonds, yet weekdays are basically out now with the new job. They're open Saturday mornings, or I can catch up with you in the evening if that's suits. I'll hang onto it for you, as there is no hurry to sell it

14 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Hey mate. Yep, still have it and it is flat one.

No worries. I'm 5-10 minutes from Richmonds, yet weekdays are basically out now with the new job. They're open Saturday mornings, or I can catch up with you in the evening if that's suits. I'll hang onto it for you, as there is no hurry to sell it

👍