WTB Cayman S

Yeatesy

Does anyone have a 987 Cayman S manual they are considering selling?

It's been years since I sold my last Porsche and after heaps of research I decided to pull the trigger on a Cayman S and purchased a very clean example that was advertised on Carsales. Thankfully this was subject to a PPI at a Porsche dealership which unfortunately and unexpectedly came back with a list of items requiring rectification which totalled over $10,000!

So I'm keen to buy one, just need some help finding one.

5 hours ago, Yeatesy said:

Cheers Marty, that's the one I'd placed a deposit on 😞

It always seems to be the case that a thorough ppi is bound to find any problems resulting in $$$ I guess it’s how you interpret that information.Its definitely a minefield 

22 hours ago, MARTY said:

It always seems to be the case that a thorough ppi is bound to find any problems resulting in $$$ I guess it’s how you interpret that information.Its definitely a minefield 

Yes true, most cars will have things that require attention but it should be reflected in the price it's sold for.

On 16/11/2019 at 08:45, MARTY said:

Cts in Sydney have got one for sale just been reduced too,good luck with the search.

2 hours ago, Yeatesy said:

Yes true, most cars will have things that require attention but it should be reflected in the price it's sold for.

Looks like it may be reflected now:blink::o

On 17/11/2019 at 16:19, TINGY996 said:

Looks like it may be reflected now:blink::o

The owner of the car (it is being sold on consignment) isn't prepared to fix the items, some of which are roadworthy items and some of which are expensive mechanical repairs so the sale is cancelled 😞

• 1 month later...