THE best detailer in Melbourne AUTO ATTENTION/Damon Lawrence

911virgin

hi folks

just wanted to advise people, if you want THE best detailing work in Melbourne then Damon Lawrence of AutoAttention is THE guy.

i had a 993 black paint that had many scratch and swirl marks, the first detailer said it was too risky to remove these with risking the need for a respray of the affected areas. This assessment was made with "years of experience  and the detailer's hand feeling the paint". They did not use a paint thickness scanner/tool.

also their detail was very very disappointing- it just looked like a wash and polish job.

Bill Moussa highly recommended Damon and said that Damon is the only detailer Bill allows to work on his personal cars. This also applies to the owner of Zagame Motors and the co owner of Dutton Cars- who only allow Damon to work on their personal cars. 

Damon's work on my car was nothing short of amazing- the car looks brand new, showroom condition and not far off concourse, i got the $1400 package- not cheap but imo definitely worth it.

Damon got all the scratches and swirl marks out and just the overall attention to detail, his professionalism and passion for his work are just superlative. On the day of delivery there was light rain on/off all day so he even suggested to defer it until the next day when it was not raining! now that is fantastic service : )

I will only use Damon for all future work now!

• 10 months later...