Manual 993 Coupe

pocketscience

I'm looking to get out of my 993 tip and into a manual. The tip made sense when I bought it back in 2013, and it's a great great car that I thought I'd never sell.. but never say never...

Anyway, I know these are pretty hard to come by, so I'm not in any rush, but I could move pretty quickly for the right car. Prefer something stock or close to it. 

9 minutes ago, pocketscience said:

I'm looking to get out of my 993 tip and into a manual. The tip made sense when I bought it back in 2013, and it's a great great car that I thought I'd never sell.. but never say never...

Anyway, I know these are pretty hard to come by, so I'm not in any rush, but I could move pretty quickly for the right car. Prefer something stock or close to it. 

I know Alex Holland have got one in it’s got mods but looks great and from memory I think it’s one of the members old cars from a few years ago 

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/02/2022 at 21:11, MARTY said:

I know Alex Holland have got one in it’s got mods but looks great and from memory I think it’s one of the members old cars from a few years ago 

That Alex Holland guy was abit of a character and was pretty arrogant. Probably one of the worst dealers I have come across. That being said, im there for the car and not him.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/04/2022 at 09:50, WOKA said:

I remember seeing that car for sale in Brisbane 5 years ago - One that got away.

Very nice.

Must be a different car. It was Sydney delivered and lived on lower north shore here with original owner, and only spent the last 18 months in Brisbane with 2nd owner. But yes, very nice. :)