Porsche EV Testing

Dear friends,

Thank you for your wonderful comments of congratulations and support.  I was stunned by your responses to my Friday post.  Such genuine and heartfelt messages have really warmed my soul, which makes the next part of this message quite hard to write.

Although being appointed as a Porsche test driver is my dream, it is unfortunately, just a dream.  The “media release” which I forwarded to you is in fact, my attempt at an April 1st prank.  Judging by the many comments I have received, I may have done it too well!

I really appreciated those of you who played along and I sincerely apologise for any embarrassment caused to those of you who were taken in.  I do hope that you can also have a bit of a laugh.  For me, after weeks of dreary weather, it was a shot in the arm as I prepared my mischievous post some weeks in advance and anticipated the responses.  The fact that a lot of your comments suggested I would be the ideal person for such an imagined role brought me great joy.

Thank you for your friendship and good humour.

Cheers!

David.

1 hour ago, Caver said:

Thanks! There is also the seemingly random RED letters in the "fine print" too!

Didn’t notice that. Very clever.  I just saw annoying red letters and didn’t look too close.

🤣