Can someone help

Hi,I happen to have a 87 930 with a factory rollcage,told only 29 have been made ,it also has LSD ,hydronic handbrake set up ,also other strange stuff,I have been getting some wild offers for this car ,car has been stolen some 10 years ago and has now ended up with me ,(after major headaches)can somebody tell me what this car really is &what it is worth ,I have been told its a 911 then a 930 then a 935 have gone threw police &insurance ,only to be more confused,car needs resto as the idiots that nicked it have ruined a nice looking car ,any help wood be great ,can call me on 0408744995 or email robbieromac@hotmail.com ,be good to solve this little mystery,thanks (and no I have never advertised this car for sale.)

contact porsche australia with the chassis no.

this will tell you how it came from the factory ,inc' options

have never heard of factory cages in 930's and the only hydraulic h/brakes were on 914's

sounds like someone built a " hot rod"

i really hope you prove me wrong, but imho someone has fed you a line

some pics would be handy

Thanks,it is a 87 930 at least ,looks like I got me a bits a,with some good bits ,it also has nitros kit ,ruf gauges,recaros,wild looking exhaust,the more I look the more I find,I also have a 81/911 & this thing is 3 inches longer from the door to guard than911, they drive like two completley different cars the 18pt cage has stiffened the whole car but is a pain ,I will try Porsche re factory cage ,if I was a hot rod at least they are parts I know ,thanks for the help I'm getting there slowly,what's it worth at this stage a guess will do,cheers.

Sounds good I just live up the road ,kinda.car will have to stay home but its in about 100 pieces at moment ,and I sold the 911 so I'm sorta Porsche less ,but I will be working on it at least as its getting ready for paint.have good time and watch the corners one spat me of me bike still hurts.cheers.

Archived