3pc 3.6 turbo wheels

Chris-p

Hi Everyone,

Needed a bit of cheering up on Sunday night so I tried retail therapy and bought a new set of wheels. Been talking to this company in the UK for the past couple of months. Peter Ormrod, the owner at Performance Wheel Supplies Ltd has been a great help and given good advice. I paid by bank transfer yesterday and Peter shipped the wheels by TNT the same day. Should have them in a few days and once on the car I will post some pics. Peter's website is www.performancewheelsupplies.ltd.uk or www.velocewheels.com

Cheers

Chris

Hi Steve,

Thanks, wheels were in OZ in 2 days after despatch from UK!! Just clearing through customs at present and becuase of the timing of long weekend will get them tomorrow.

Cost of freight was GBP249 door to door which included insurance. I probably could have done a bit better given my job is logistics but I like TNT express and they do a good job so I thought it wasnt too bad.

Photos later this week hopefully.

By the way nice pic of your car, looks great.

Cheers

Chris

Hi Steve,

Thanks, wheels were in OZ in 2 days after despatch from UK!! Just clearing through customs at present and becuase of the timing of long weekend will get them tomorrow.

Cost of freight was GBP249 door to door which included insurance. I probably could have done a bit better given my job is logistics but I like TNT express and they do a good job so I thought it wasnt too bad.

Photos later this week hopefully.

By the way nice pic of your car, looks great.

Cheers

Chris

thanks chris, I was really expecting freight to be dearer (those inner deamons are kicking in)If at all poss could you please weigh or at least do a weight comparison between old and new before mounting as i have seen some after market wheels that were as heavy as buggery.

thanks steve

The Wheels finally arrived a little while ago. Nearly had a punch up with the courier driver who wouldnt allow me to inspect the wheels before signing for them but got around that. Being fitted up tomorrow as the car as back at the panel shop today getting the clear stone protectors installed on the rear guards.

Steve, wheels weight between 10 and 12Kg so a little heavier than the OEM wheels which are a bit of 9kg.

Cheers

Chris :D:D

The Wheels finally arrived a little while ago. Nearly had a punch up with the courier driver who wouldnt allow me to inspect the wheels before signing for them but got around that. Being fitted up tomorrow as the car as back at the panel shop today getting the clear stone protectors installed on the rear guards.

Steve, wheels weight between 10 and 12Kg so a little heavier than the OEM wheels which are a bit of 9kg.

Cheers

Chris :D:D

thanks for that Chris don`t forget the pics Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Heh heh, Sorry Steve, I spent last week running around Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia, SO I actually havent had it out of the shed since putting the wheels on.

Going for a drive up to Warburton tomorrow to give it a run so will take some snaps then.

I promise

:rolleyes::blink::D

Cheers

C

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Steve, yes the ones with Black centres look really good too. I actually considered them as well but the balc car needed something to set it off so went for the silver. Very happy with the end result.

Cheers and have a good day

Chris

Thanks Doug and Steve, yep very happy with the outcome. I was looking at some photos of when I first bought the car with the standard wheels on and the difference is really amazing.

have a good day

Chris

Archived