WTB - 996/986 era Heater Core

grantmr

The heater core in my 2000 boxster has developed a leak. I've contacted Autohaus, PCM, and Pelican, and all of them have given the response, "it's not in stock, no-one has stock, the supplier has no stock, and we don't know when they'll be back"

I'm hoping someone might have one sitting on a shelf somewhere. New or (in very good condition) Used.

Part number is 997-572-129-00

Will pay market rates and shipping

51 minutes ago, grantmr said:

The heater core in my 2000 boxster has developed a leak. I've contacted Autohaus, PCM, and Pelican, and all of them have given the response, "it's not in stock, no-one has stock, the supplier has no stock, and we don't know when they'll be back"

I'm hoping someone might have one sitting on a shelf somewhere. New or (in very good condition) Used.

Part number is 997-572-129-00

Will pay market rates and shipping

I'll have a look to see whether I've still got the one from the car we parted out and let you know

21 minutes ago, grantmr said:

Is it just like standard radiator repairs?

That would be my expectation. I had my Falcon one repaired by a radiator mob, although looking at the links above it appears the pipes and header tank are plastic?

Perhaps they have a repair process for that? Doesn't hurt to ask......