Incar 911 Carerra at Phillip Island Track Day

TrevMcRev

Much better. :) Cool sneaky cam work.

I see there are X marks on the turn in points at each corner. I hope they were placed by someone who knows how get around PI. They will certainly help newbies like me.

Thanks Trev, great ride, was that done with a go pro?

no cameras allowed so no gopro footage....just a sneaky iPhone on the sun visor.

They didn't seem too thorough about it, so next time i would mount one somewhere a bit stealth.

Much better. :) Cool sneaky cam work.

I see there are X marks on the turn in points at each corner. I hope they were placed by someone who knows how get around PI. They will certainly help newbies like me.

The X's definitely help.  I have no circuit experience but plenty of gravel rally experience -which doesn't count for much here! When you hit the X's it just works....when you don't - it doesn't !

no cameras allowed so no gopro footage....just a sneaky iPhone on the sun visor.

They didn't seem too thorough about it, so next time i would mount one somewhere a bit stealth.

iPhone.....unreal.

Some of those turn in X points look a bit wide and late!

Hope you had fun. It's a bit of drug though.

Yeah the X's didn't "look" right to me, but the closer you ran to them the better it seemed to work....

Was fun and yes, before the day was out i'm thinking about how a gt3 with cage and semi-slicks would be nice!

Archived