Cayenne Petrol Diesel or Hybrid

Harsh

If you want to tow the Toureg/Audi/Bentley 4L V8 Diesel is perfect.  In my Audi SQ8 it is 320KW and 900Nm from 1000rpm.  It’s as if a 2.5T  trailer does not exist. Super quiet and comfortable long distance cruisers. Just a shame the V8 Diesel is no longer available new. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/09/2023 at 12:11, TwoHeadsTas said:

OK, looks like my Touareg may be on the way out, my mechanic has advised me to sell once we fix an exhaust gasket problem..

Thinking about an ehybrid Cayenne, has anyone experience using one for caravan towing?  Whilst they're rated to 3.5T, torque is only 440nms compared to the 550 that the Toerag has.  ATM of van is 2250kgs, so relatively light

I found out recently there’s no approved tow bar for the 958 e-hybrids in Oz. From what I’ve gleaned, there are a couple around that fit however. The Westfalia detachable being one.  For whatever reason PCA never had them certified. Same for North America. No problem in Europe…go figure. 😑