WTB 997 Carrera S

JPLRS

Hi all,

In the market for a 997.2 carrera s.

Coupe only, preferably manual but will consider a pdk (depending on specs), will also consider a 997.1 carrera s in manual (depending on specs)

Thanks heaps!

1 hour ago, JWM said:

Seems like an ok one, but agree the price doesn't reflect the usual UK discount you'd want knowing you'll cop it when you sell one day ...

1 hour ago, tomo said:

Yes says dirty old import in the blurb ;) delivered 2009 UK 2014 Oz.

Yes I’ve seen, not interested in uk import, thank you though! 

Last 997.2 manual I recall seeing before this one on Carsales was a white one in WA a few months ago - definitely a rare beast but would be a good drive I'd imagine, and less worries in the back of your mind than the M86/97 give you ...

1 hour ago, JWM said:

Last 997.2 manual I recall seeing before this one on Carsales was a white one in WA a few months ago - definitely a rare beast but would be a good drive I'd imagine, and less worries in the back of your mind than the M86/97 give you ...

Ear muffs so you cannot hear any rattles dark glasses so you see no smoke laughing 😆 

19 hours ago, JWM said:

I thought these days the general consensus was that bore scoring with the Alusil models is the bigger worry than IMS failures? I think we've gone through the IMS failure peak but the bore scoring concerns remain.