Hi all,

Steve and I have drawn up a new morning run for those that may be interested.

The plan is to run from Mt.Dandenong pub. to Neerim via some interesting roads.

Photocopies of run will be available from starting point. Will not be issued over Forum site.

Suggest the 2nd of May 7:30am start.

Pls. advise all those that wish to join in.

R.

Dave & Steve

Hi all,

Steve and I have drawn up a new morning run for those that may be interested.

The plan is to run from Mt.Dandenong pub. to Neerim via some interesting roads.

Photocopies of run will be available from starting point. Will not be issued over Forum site.

Suggest the 2nd of May 7:30am start.

Pls. advise all those that wish to join in.

R.

Dave & Steve

"Swiss Alps tour"...is a morning long enough?? ;)

There is also a PCV driver training day on at Attwood that day. If you decide to change days then I am up for the challenge.

Doug

"Swiss Alps tour"...is a morning long enough?? ;)

There is also a PCV driver training day on at Attwood that day. If you decide to change days then I am up for the challenge.

Doug

9th or the 23rd of May are good for me... any chance?

Looking forward to it!

Kerry

Morning should be enough.

All depends how long we want to eat and if we look for the long way home or not.

End point of Neerim was chosen as it is probably a better final destination for the Southeast gang.

Steve and I will be the martyrs and finish up with the big drive back, but that is the kind of guys we are. Always prepared to help out our mates.

Dave

Steve and I will be the martyrs...

Dave

"Martyrs" is that because you two believe there will be 72 virgins waiting for you in heaven B)

The 9th is good for me. I checked out google maps in terrain mode and saw all the hills :D

Doug

At my age I wouldn't know what to do with 72 virgins best I could run to would be about 35 or so max.

Steve is a bit younger than me so he might be able to take on a few more but he smokes so that might slow him up a bit.

Dave

At my age I wouldn't know what to do with 72 virgins best I could run to would be about 35 or so max.

Steve is a bit younger than me so he might be able to take on a few more but he smokes so that might slow him up a bit.

Dave

I know that the 72 versions are gaining in popularity but personally i prefer the later models

(more power ,less trouble and the air con works)

Maybe we should revisit the date as we really aren't getting much interest from the normal culprits, possibly as it is "Mothers Day"

Steve and I never really placed much importance on that as we don't need to consider that particular commercial venture.

If it makes it easier for people to get the morning off lets find another date more user friendly to all.

What is the thought out there?

Dave

Maybe Mother's Day is going to knock too many people out.

I am happy to change the day, or not.

The 16th is a Comp day, what about the 23rd?

Doug

Hi Doug,

Not that it matters (that is if you are not going) there is a social run on the 23rd. of May too.

Regs, Peter.

OK boys, what about the 30th May?

No club events on, plenty of time to rally the troops... we're not going to be able to please all the people, all the time, but this date should be good for most.

Thoughts?

Kerry

Archived