911 Targa on EBay - started at 99c

Oh that one! That car was on Carsales for ages!! It doesn't look too bad 'cept for the modem wheels blech needs Fuchs or Cookies!

I saw it often there on my hunt for a 76 model, not my cup of tea but for 99c I would have lived with it.

99c, now we are talking. As Amanda mentioned it has been around for quite a while. Have to agree with Coastr about the baby poo coloured seats. Not a fan but there are always seat covers.

99c, now we are talking. As Amanda mentioned it has been around for quite a while. Have to agree with Coastr about the baby poo coloured seats. Not a fan but there are always seat covers.

Yeh I think it looks ok that car. Seat covers or don't forget photos don't always portray color accurate. In real life it might be ok. At least it's not red with poo color interior!

you'd at least close the bonnet if you were going to take pictures so people didn't freak out about panel gaps

who would order that interior with white and black - I'm guessing Hong Kong import with some 'Feng Shui' influence. I guess you can find a good interior trimmer who can redo it or paint them (or have a go painting them yourself with that plastisiced paint)

also that top heater hose is hideous! the real one is cheap and easy to fit!

who would order that interior with white and black -

I've known 2 different white 911's with tan interior.  One was a uber-high mileage, daily driven late 60's with classic car cool and the other was a very pampered SC.  They both looked good in reality, not photo world. 

Archived