Does anyone know this car???

Actually its  quite a nice car really.

Yet again we find the absolute HORRID Gearknob and Steering wheel Combo.

I do like it though, I'd source some 965 (964 Turbo) Cup 1 Wheels or Speedline copies for it though. The Cup 3 / Turbo Twist wheels don't suit it, well to my eyes anyway.

The Gearknob and steering wheel would be flung in the nearest bin as well.

That's an interesting one. I think that car has been around for a long time.......I actually tried to contact the owner to have a look at it, but for some reason could not get hold of them, and consequently gave up, and the. Bought my SC. I should add, that was three years ago !

Don't know if its been re advertised.......

Cheers

Peter

It's last updated on 17/06/2013 and has rego to May 2014 so he must still be trying to sell it.

But yeah Peter I remember it from a fair while ago as well.

$41k for a 1985 3.2 litre Carrera in what seems to be good condition (only judging from the photos), pretty reasonable..

Too soon for me or I'd give him a call.

Actually its  quite a nice car really.

Yet again we find the absolute HORRID Gearknob and Steering wheel Combo.

I do like it though, I'd source some 965 (964 Turbo) Cup 1 Wheels or Speedline copies for it though. The Cup 3 / Turbo Twist wheels don't suit it, well to my eyes anyway.

The Gearknob and steering wheel would be flung in the nearest bin as well.

Glad it is not just me feeling ill after seeing the steering wheel nad shifter lol My car came with a $50 red plastic steering wheel with red NOS(nitrous oxide not new old stock) mats. Ordered factory mats next day and put my old momo wheel on the same day. I really don't understand some ppls choices putting cheap stuff on such nice cars.... at least it is easily remedied :) 

Glad it is not just me feeling ill after seeing the steering wheel nad shifter lol My car came with a $50 red plastic steering wheel with red NOS(nitrous oxide not new old stock) mats. Ordered factory mats next day and put my old momo wheel on the same day. I really don't understand some ppls choices putting cheap stuff on such nice cars.... at least it is easily remedied :)

Got to love Supercheap Auto bargain bin goodies - especially on Porsches? :wacko:

Cyber, surely yours was faster with NOS mats, they're worth 50bhp aren't they???

• 4 months later...
Guest hepkat63

Car is still for sale and it is one that I enquired about.  Guy has owned it for 8 years and bought it from his mate whom had it for eleven years - so he knows the complete history of it.  He has two Porches, this one and a later model Cayenne as well.  It is a Japanese import RHD car, very well looked after and the guy as of last week was considering an offer of 38K from a buyer from Adelaide.

Archived