A bit of adjustment to the previous photo

Dandenong road, noble park. I remember that as I had a very good friend working at PCA headquarters in NP just up the road from Sandown race course.

I bet JNR356 can fill in the story further but they had a special permit to drive the cars to the track for the world sports car championship mid 80's if memory is working....

Great pic Dave and good to see you amongst us again

Dandenong road, noble park. I remember that as I had a very good friend working at PCA headquarters in NP just up the road from Sandown race course.

I bet JNR356 can fill in the story further but they had a special permit to drive the cars to the track for the world sports car championship mid 80's if memory is working....

Great pic Dave and good to see you amongst us again

I never left Chris. 

I remember that. I didn't see them on Dandy Road but was at the circuit when they drove in. Incredible sight.

Link here to Alan Hamilton talking about it. http://www.speedcafe.com/2013/07/25/alan-hamilton-part-2/

It was an unbelievable weekend. Hanging around the pits all weekend, getting autographs, taking pics and scrounging brake pads as souvenirs and just hanging around like a bar fly.

Recall getting autographs on a poster I had of 3 956's with Bellhoff, Bell, Jones, Ickx, Schuppan ...I think. Still got it somewhere.

Archived