The Dangers of Publicity!

Being a featured Porsche driver in Motor Magazine has taken its toll on our buddy Joel.  Ever since that fateful article was published, the paparazzi have hounded Aussie944S relentlessly!

He can bear it no more and as a result, will be relocating to a secret location in Perth!  It just wouldn’t be right to let him go without some sort of send-off.

Please keep free, the afternoon of Sunday, 1st December for a BBQ and quiet little drink.

A suitable venue, most likely north-west suburbs Sydney, will be organised when I have some idea of numbers attending.

Please register your intention here (in / out) and stay tuned for updates.

I'm going to show him the love on November 17. Wait. What?

Are you feelin' the love Joel??

Haha cheers and beers.....

I chucked a reply in the Xmas party post about if Newcastle folk can't make it.

To be honest I'm blown away everyone for the effort being made on silly o'l me.... but guess everyone will be happy to see back of me..lol

• 2 weeks later...

I caught up with Aussie 944S earlier this week and we decided to do a BBQ at our place (Quakers Hill) on the 1st Dec in the later afternoon to suit Joel's timings. If anyone would like to come along and join us for some BBQ & drinks and say good bye to Joel & family on that occasion just let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest no idea..... all I know is to be at kellys on the Sunday at some time.

As for cars mine will be in the garage staying clean for its pick up on Monday.

I'm bring beer and wine and a pav and Karen and my awesomeness.

Hopefully Kelly will enlighten us, if not I reckon a 5am start at kellys with a round up about midnight after we set off some fire works..... hahaha

Hi guys, apologies for being scarce of late! Life got super busy day & night :)

3pm Sunday is what works according to Karen so we are good with that.

Bring whichever cars you like.

We'll do the salads and trimmings and the likes so just bring whatever you'd like to drink & cook on the BBQ.

Pav will be awesome Joel.

I was thinking about a quick Sydney trip to say goodbye, but I am heading to Murray's Brewery instead as alas I have also been posted and I need the chance to sample his awesome beer once more. 

Any PFA members residing in Townsville?

It was great to catch up again tonight Joel.  Thank you to Kelly for hosting the evening.  Great BBQ and spectacular Pavlova!  We'll miss you at the Scotch Tasting Weekends.

Have a safe trip to Perth and watch out for the Paps!!!

Cheers.

David.

Archived