What a garage should look like

D-banger

Check out this garage full of goodies http://www.p101tv.com/videos/138/jacques-place

I'm going to call the RSPCP on this guys's ass!!! Its a crime!!!

Speaking of not having anywhere decent to put ones cars.... or is it not having anything decent to put in ones garage?!

THE ANSWER my friends...

image-5.jpg

and while we're there...

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-6.jpg

image-7.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-9.jpg

I would reckon that it is a safety precaution to prevent it rolling out into the Hollywood hills through that window.

Adam Carolla a US show business guy that runs a normal radio type podcast and a podcast dealing with the car scene and car people has his home office that looks out onto LA that features an elevator that brings his chosen car up to the office from below similar to Doug's post.

The pod that deals with cars is called Carcast for anyone that is interested. A recent interview spotlighted Wayne Dempsey the owner of Pelican Parts.

Have a look.

http://www.adamcarolla.com/CarCastBlog/2010/08/11/wayne-dempsey-pelican-parts/

Dave

I would reckon that it is a safety precaution to prevent it rolling out into the Hollywood hills through that window.

Adam Carolla a US show business guy that runs a normal radio type podcast and a podcast dealing with the car scene and car people has his home office that looks out onto LA that features an elevator that brings his chosen car up to the office from below similar to Doug's post.

The pod that deals with cars is called Carcast for anyone that is interested. A recent interview spotlighted Wayne Dempsey the owner of Pelican Parts.

Have a look.

Dave

Cheers Dave, very interesting...

Kerry

Geez, Ferrari owners hate us talking like that.

No fighting the truth though :P

Doug

Hi Doug,

Truth be known, I adore Ferrari (don't tell anyone). I love a friendly rivalry. Many years ago a friends dad had a 365GT triple carb V12. One of the most amazing cars I have ever seen or heard. It did need to be tuned every few hundred miles but I suppose you can live with the odd Italian idiosyncrasy when it was that pretty....am I still talking about cars.

Hi Doug,

Truth be known, I adore Ferrari (don't tell anyone). I love a friendly rivalry. Many years ago a friends dad had a 365GT triple carb V12. One of the most amazing cars I have ever seen or heard. It did need to be tuned every few hundred miles but I suppose you can live with the odd Italian idiosyncrasy when it was that pretty....am I still talking about cars.

Well if money wasn't an issue, I am sure I could find room in my garage for a prancing horse myself...but then again a Carrera GT or a 959 would probably have to already be in there ;)

Have a look.

Dave

Safety precaution...I think you are right there Dave.

Wayne Dempsey interview...those 914/6 seem to have a bit of an underground following around the world. I am not sure why they were never officially brought into Oz. Light weight and mid-engined seems like a good combo to me.

Thats not your back yard is Kerry? When did you get the 997 And who si that standing on top of the car?? :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers

C

That ain't my dream house! That ain't my dream car, and that ain't my.... well, alright, she can stay! ;):P:D

Kerry

Archived