Yeah and I wonder how much it costs to maintain?

For that sort of money you'd expect the factory to send out a team of mechanics.

I watched a great doco on Konieg.......g a while back.

Here it is: 30mins by DRIVE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp_qxKWMsVw#t=83

Their design & engineering process was very impressive!

And the man behind it Christian von Koenigsegg's passion for what they do is inspiring.

They actually do fly out technicians to you OR fly the car back to their HQ from anywhere in the world to perform maintenance and then fly it back to you!

A good watch!

yeah saw a doco on Koenegsegsigg too lol and the craftsmanship was amazing. All the buttons are metal with the illumination done through laser cut holes because he doesn't like plastic buttons, and if they do any updates then they fit them for free when you get car serviced

This car has been for sale for a few years though not on carsales and originally for almost double that price tag. This particular one has also spent a fair amount of its time on a flat bed having broken down more than once on Sydney roads.

Still amazing car and company considering the fire they had a few years back destroyed everything.

a car like that only driven 350 km is in 5 years is just wrong. I would have done more than that in the first week, Owner should hang his head in shame for not enjoying such a fine vehicle IMO *Oh he doesn't drive ir, he just polishes it with a diaper*<paraphrasing  a line  from Ferris Beuller's day off

This car has been for sale for a few years though not on carsales and originally for almost double that price tag. This particular one has also spent a fair amount of its time on a flat bed having broken down more than once on Sydney roads.

Still amazing car and company considering the fire they had a few years back destroyed everything.

how do you know it spent alot of time on a flat bed? i struggle to see how a 1.2m supercar would break down a number of times after only 350km's, thats crazy

Was sent a photo the other day of it broken down somewhere in Sydney a while back. Even GTSpirit the blog, guy owns an Agera admits there are reliability issues sometimes with the konegsigg cars, electrical gremlins I believe.

I'd prefer this, albeit a lazy quarter of a mil more! Saw one on track at a club day at phillip island early 1990s and it looked and sounded just awesome. Have never seen one in the flesh since but they have that mythical pull. Ownership is probably a pain in the arse but......

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Ferrari-F40-1987/SSE-AD-2208928

Archived