1995 RSCS For Sale

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I've had another locally delivered '74 Carrera MFI that was white and had the PORSCHE script on the sides in orange as well as the 911 "safety stripes" on the bonnet that had the duck tail and no front rubber spoiler and it looked great"

With that description I'm guessing this is one of yours;

IMG_0709_zps28129d24.jpg

I'm also thinking your other 2.7 must be the one I saw at Cairns a while back getting stripped, nice. ;)

"I've had another locally delivered '74 Carrera MFI that was white and had the PORSCHE script on the sides in orange as well as the 911 "safety stripes" on the bonnet that had the duck tail and no front rubber spoiler and it looked great"

With that description I'm guessing this is one of yours;

IMG_0709_zps28129d24.jpg

I'm also thinking your other 2.7 must be the one I saw at Cairns a while back getting stripped, nice. ;)

Correct on both counts.

That's the best post I've read on this entire site, period.

Sounds like you've earned your stripes, Skidmarks!

Any chance of a pic or two??

Thanks. Been at it for a  while and to the amazement (disappointment?) of my wife, the fever still rages!

I'll work on posting pics today.

I'm not sure if it was in Sydney. I'll check.  Mine's a Clubsport. Yours?

I remember it had the front half of the cage installed with the RS wing, could be a coincidence but dont see many with the RS wing. Mine is a touring but it has the leather bucket seats and a few other bits and pieces.

Archived