1995 RSCS For Sale

Australian Delivered 1995 RSCS.  49,000 km. One of the 10 delivered in January 1995 for GT Production racing.  The Only Red one.  Perfect paint (bare metal repaint, hand blocked ...), ALL suspension (arms, uprights, dampers, springs, rods etc) new from PCA, new callipers and rotors, new shafts, all new plastic under body and guard liners.  Not raced in last 8 years and before that, gently (no offence intended to past owners).  The car is correct. Happy to answer questions including, for anyone interested in buying, the nasty little matter of how much.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies for not posting pics.  I'm not on my usual PC so will do early next week. My wife is very accepting of my "condition" ... she knows who she married although I will confess to stashing the motoring mags during the getting to know you phase.

At Rennsport last year.

A mate driving.  Told him to take it easy but he managed a 1.47 in the regularity on Pilot Sport Cups ...!

How do I become your mate...........?

Yep we're all waiting Skidmarks.................. Just fill in here $__320K____

There, I've done it!

No doubt there will be murmurs regarding the level of my self delusion but I am aware of another car that's quietly on the market for just south of that.

I've had a couple of PM's that have validly pointed out the car the Rob Raymer has (had?). I think that the pricing on that car is fair too.

I know the car at that price won't be to most people's tastes as you can get the same (or realistically maybe even greater) level of fun from a very well sorted 993.

Just to taunt you blokes even more, last night I was talking to my wife about the car and about selling it and she uttered the following words "Are you sure you want to sell it?".

There, I've done it!

No doubt there will be murmurs regarding the level of my self delusion but I am aware of another car that's quietly on the market for just south of that.

I've had a couple of PM's that have validly pointed out the car the Rob Raymer has (had?). I think that the pricing on that car is fair too.

I know the car at that price won't be to most people's tastes as you can get the same (or realistically maybe even greater) level of fun from a very well sorted 993.

Just to taunt you blokes even more, last night I was talking to my wife about the car and about selling it and she uttered the following words "Are you sure you want to sell it?".

She`s A keeper

I hope you get your asking price, as history has shown  it will drag up the price of the lesser models with it

There, I've done it!

Well done, the cards are on the table for everyone to see.

I hope you get want you want for it but are you sure you want to part with it ?

Archived