Hi Guys!

Hello all!

New to the forum, and new to porsches. This is my first venture into a "project" car, I have come from the world of bikes but could never get my eyes off one of these so when the opportunity arose I couldnt say no!

A few of you will most likely recognise my baby as she has been around in Sydney as "Nyne11" and then consecuently in Adelaide.

post-1740-0-86218000-1395203608_thumb.jp

post-1740-0-46900900-1395203617_thumb.jp

post-1740-0-66090500-1395203624_thumb.jp

Since i purchased her she has lost plenty of weight in the way of Side Skirts, Whale Tale and a whole interior but I will start a build thread before I get too lost in her!

Look forward to meeting you guys, Im based in Sydney and 19 years old so I look forward to listening and learning from more experienced members who could help me along the way.

Thanks for the read, Nico.

welcome! that car looks strangely familiar!!

I've been following your threads on Pelican (and showing everyone I know the picture of your second alternator and coil lol)

hope that project's coming along!

Thanks for the quick responses and enthusiasm guys.

As soon as I get home tonight I plan on starting a build thread on here. I have a lot of pictures and a few updates!

The short term plan so far, (waiting on the sale of a couple of motorcycles to fund parts list!)

- Take her back to longhood (Most likely GT-racing glass) Flat Deck lid or Duck Tail with S 9" front bar and RS 11" Rear

- H4 Upgrade is a definite for looks and safety

- New Rubber on the current wheels

- Drop the engine (Just received the jack mount from pelican) do seals sort any leaks and do a compression test,

- Sort out a couple of rust patches in floor pan, interior and tar have already stripped just need to sort out getting sheet parts

- RS carpet kit

Register her and then start to sort out the other million things to get her looking beautiful again!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived