How much love do you give to your car?

Guest Harold

I've give it a wash when it gets dirty so it could be a month or a week. 

Interior gets dusty but every so many months it'll get a whip down and a vacuum. 

It gets used at least twice a week. Even just for a drive to anywhere i feel like it. 

Engine gets looked after maintenance wise. oil, water, filters ect. even when it doesn't need it. 

i've done nearly 10,000 in 8 months and its not my DD

if its dirty i wash it. ok if i am meeting you guys or Escaping i'll wash it.

i keep a micro fibre cloth in the door pocket (i hate dusty interiors)

I've never vacuumed it - ever

I bought it to drive and that's what its for.

Bought mine with 47,800ish selling with 53330 odd :(

Today I drive it over to Weltmeister for PPI. if that goes ok, which we all know it will - I don't pick it up.

About to have my last drive :( :( :(

I've barely slept in days worrying about losing this car. Damn you Porsche for getting under my skin like this!!!

My next one will be awesome, it'll be faster and louder and will be bought once that mortgage is gone.

I washed her weekly and only had to vacuum it once in 11 months.

I think I've done just over 20,000 including a couple of trips to Newcastle/Tamworth and the initial drive back from Melbourne

you don't need something faster Amanda! (take it from a guy with the heaviest/lowest power 911 lol) Have you considered a 944 cab or similar? Just to keep your feet wet in the Porsche brand? I think that's what I'd do

I think I've done just over 20,000 including a couple of trips to Newcastle/Tamworth and the initial drive back from Melbourne

you don't need something faster Amanda! (take it from a guy with the heaviest/lowest power 911 lol) Have you considered a 944 cab or similar? Just to keep your feet wet in the Porsche brand? I think that's what I'd do

I'll reply to this in another one of my threads, so we don't get off topic in here.

anyone got any tips on how to get sunscreen remnants off black vinyl btw?

are sunscreens oil based?

I would have thought a cotton cloth dipped in warm water (no detergent) just enough to make it damp?

actually the floor is clean (so is my house)

I pick up the leaves, grass etc by hand and it was vacuumed during the last carwash I paid for (December i think)

So probably not as bad as it sounds...

Archived