G.O.T.

It had to happen.  :mellow:

Time to shine a light on that which skulks in the corner...

I know I'm pushing the limits on more than a couple of PFA rules here, however...

If you don't know what G.O.T. is, there is still time to turn back, look away...

Spoiler/almost nudity/almost coarse language ALERT - you've been warned!

But for those who can't look away, and knew that Joffery just had to cop it stupid!

G.O.T.

and if thats not enough....

THIS

If that was just too much, you were warned.

We need not to speak of such things.

I resist temptation to view a mere portion of of S4 until the complete task has been completed.

Whence upon i will involve myself in a weekend long battle with the entire nations firmly ensconced in my lounge room throne with copious refreshments.by my side.

Sir David, Lord of the Mountains of Easterly Ranges

I resist temptation to view a mere portion of of S4 until the complete task has been completed.

Whence upon i will involve myself in a weekend long battle with the entire nations firmly ensconced in my lounge room throne with copious refreshments.by my side.

So you want that I tell you what happens so as you are not surprised??

bullshit

Archived