Paul Walkers car collection up for sale

I like the "Saleen" 80's mustang thingamabobs...very retro, guessing they wouldn't be very good around a corner.. He has alot of doubles of the same types of cars...I mean 2 red 930 turbos? Why?

Can't say there is a standout car in that whole collection. Seriously, how many ghastly Mustangs (without having a single icon amongst them), E30 M3s (or for that fact a 850i!) does one need?

For me the two cars that I would be most tempted by because of their rarity were the Alpina 2002 and the Volvo.

I agree, not a very interesting collection.

I'm a BMW tragic so I did like the Beemers. I wouldn't imagine there are too many manual 850's made. There's something about the 850's I like.

Some of the American muscle looked like teenagers cars, with cheap wheels.

Sorry I kinda put a kyber on the conversation that was happening in this thread.

I watched that video and it made me incredibly sad for Paul Walker, his family and the people that loved him.  Such a tragedy for ANYONE to lose their life so suddenly - I was just thinking how this is his collection, something he probably loved and coverted and would never imagined it going up for sale under these circumstances.

Apologies guys :)

Archived