Weight Loss & Diet For Early Impact Bumper 3.2

Steve88

That price I saw for the exhaust was a complete system I think it was a fab speed. I think the weight saving may be still a goer. I just need t take a better look around for prices.

Thanks heaps I really Apprecoye the input.

yep, i can see why you got 25k after tallying it all up - i have a DP motorsport front lip and full fabspeed system and you are right, it is expensive haha especially if a shop is fitting it all for you!

but the ways i outlined above will do 90% of the job for a lot less money :D

still a big task- all the little things add up- but shop smart and with a bit of ingenuity you should slice a hefty chunk off that total off :)

Not stuck on recaros. I wanted to get something that was adjustable and I was going to recover them to match the guys of the car. S I don't mind what brand as you won't see it. Any advice ill take mate on bands. I'm not that tall and don't weight more then 70kg

Best bet is to get your backside in as many seats as you can before you purchase as the dimensions of each vary slightly and will suit different builds.

I ended up with Sparco Evo 2s as they were narrower in the hips and wider in the shoulders than the Recaro Pole Positions, which for me was perfect. Also worth checking out Velo.

Remember every kg you pull from the front 1/2 of the car causes more rear bias. Which in a 911 may be undesirable when on the limit, you can't deny physics.

No doubt every kg shed makes the car more agile and it's a worthwhile project. Drilling holes in the key however is a bit silly - but an healthy drug-free outlet for severe OCD.

Best bet is to get your backside in as many seats as you can before you purchase as the dimensions of each vary slightly and will suit different builds.

I ended up with Sparco Evo 2s as they were narrower in the hips and wider in the shoulders than the Recaro Pole Positions, which for me was perfect. Also worth checking out Velo.

x2 sparco good value for money

i have the sprint V's

Something to consider. I used to have a road registered track car (non P car) which I removed all of the carpet, back seats, and sound deadening. It was louder in the car than it was outside of it. Fine for a car I was only really driving to and from the track, but I wouldn't have wanted to do a long road trip in it as it would give me a splitting head ache.

Archived