Got a green light from the wife!

As you know I'm finally moving home from Singapore in 6 weeks. The wife has given me the green light to purchase a "coming home gift" for myself.

I'm keeping my recently arrived 997 Targa 4S because I just love it. It's such a great all-rounder 911 and the wife loves driving it. But I'm going to add a more driver oriented 911 to the garage.

Would love a 997 Turbo but it might just be too much cash, but would actually prefer an air-cooled car. 993 C2 or even a nice 964. Then again....a 996 GT3 could also get my attention.

Decisions , decisions.

As you know I'm finally moving home from Singapore in 6 weeks. The wife has given me the green light to purchase a "coming home gift" for myself.

I'm keeping my recently arrived 997 Targa 4S because I just love it. It's such a great all-rounder 911 and the wife loves driving it. But I'm going to add a more driver oriented 911 to the garage.

Would love a 997 Turbo but it might just be too much cash, but would actually prefer an air-cooled car. 993 C2 or even a nice 964. Then again....a 996 GT3 could also get my attention.

Decisions , decisions.

This! http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/?R=SSE-AD-2878631&silo=Stock&Cr=0&vertical=Car&sdmvc=1

What's the wife getting  :rolleyes: You've definitely got a serious 1st world problem my good fellow!

I know....don't remind her, she'll change her mind.

Besides, I showed her the Singer website to test the water. Start high and work down.....the easiest negotiation tactic.

Can't beat the bucket of bolts rattle of a clubsport 996 GT3 on idle, coupled with the scream of the mezger at high revs. They've also got to be close to the bottom of the depreciation curve you would think.

Archived