SE QLD Tech Day-Sunday Sept 14?

twood

top day, thanks Ken. I was the only one to make a huge mess and spill oil all over the floor.

I'll post some pictures shortly, nearly wrote off my car on the way home though :( mercedes E class pulled out infront of me

some shots from today (these were all pre my Exxon Valdez moment)

Mike and Ken working on Kens Brakes

WP_20140914_001.jpg

Inspecting the undercarriage

WP_20140914_002.jpg

Trying to find details on Nathans Oil Filter (Turbo has different Oil Filters to NA - Thanks Uncle too for the lifeline)

WP_20140914_003.jpg

The Sth QLD Tech Day needs to be changed to: 

"Kens Cars,Cake, Coffee and Pizza" and of course any day that includes the above PFA'ers will have an oil incident somewhere  :ph34r:

Flat Six "T"  did you find a filter?

Ken, How did brakes turn out?

Russ, bet you were glad when the day was "Oil" over :ph34r:

Lol yeah as I said not prepared. No filter unfortunately but shifting is much smoother now, I didn't think it would make much difference but it's much smoother slotting into second now. Sam what brand do you have and what's the part no?

Thanks guys for all the help with special thanks to Mike, and to for Russ providing the entertainment.

Actually,  I thought I heard Nathan mutter something like " Russ looks quite sexy covered in oil". I could have been mistaken - it may have been Wayne?

Nathan , when ordering a new oil filter -order 2-they do not deteriorate 

Seriously, I was very happy to have my new disc rotors installed and will try them out properly today.

Archived