911 coupe 1989 G50 for sale

This is an Australian delivered 1989 G50 Coupe for sale.

Full history dry motor  and has all the correct providence...

This is owned by a good friend and wants it to go to an enthusiast.

If no one is interest it goes on consignment at the end of the week firm price $55K.

Granite Green and Palm interior.

PM if you are interested.

http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/au-yt/library/Porsche%20911%201989%20Coupe%20G50

I have to put my hand up as the guilty party here... Thank you to Graeme for helping to connect me with the other party.

The car is in spectacular condition. Interestingly it feels quite sluggish versus my other carrera (last of the leaded with SSIs installed) - just unleaded HP deficit?. Be interested to know if anyone else has experienced a leaded vs unleaded 3.2? The main problem is now of course space with my misses suggesting it might be time to move my beloved 84 carrera along.

Angus

imagejpg1_zpsc2fe6786.jpg

Congrats on the new acquisition .... looks like a nice example with everything going for it ...

As for HP quiery .....Make sure you only use Premium 98 Unleaded for cleaner burning and the SSI's on the '84 will always always add more HP and make it feel more powerful .....

Maybe someone else with more experience in leaded vs unleaded will have more to add .....

Well done Gus. It's a lovely car.

98 ULP should give the same performance as the old leaded fuel which was also 98 RON. Perhaps the tune is not at it's optimum. It's worth having it checked out. SSI's would allow freer revving giving the impression of more power. I envy your predicament.

Harvs,
The later C3.2's had a lower compression ratio and a catalytic converter so there are some mechanical differences to the early "leaded" cars.

Well done Gus,
Is it fair to say you are now the leader of the C3.2 fan club? :)

Harvs,

The later C3.2's had a lower compression ratio and a catalytic converter so there are some mechanical differents to the early "leaded" cars.

Well done Gus,

Is it fair to say you are now the leader of the C3.2 fan club? :)

Inadvertently I seem to have become the leader - much to wife's dismay!

Archived