PFA Polo...

Kerry

Hey Doish.

If you place an order ASAP, I'll call the supplier first thing on Monday morning to get him to add yours to the pre Xmas delivery order, otherwise it will be delivered in the next order sometime in January...

Hey All,

Over the weekend I had a couple of sample polo shirts delivered for my approval. Unfortunately the supplier made a bit of a cock-up (best reason to do a sample!) and mixed up the positioning of the logo and the motto/mantra - in other words the logo was on the breast, and the mantra on the sleeve. This was an honest mistake because traditionally logos go on the breast not the sleeve... my design had looked to do things a little differently, but the feedback is such that it would seem most people would like the logo on the breast.

So, unless I hear an uproar of disapproval and indignation, I'll proceed with the logo on breast, mantra on sleeve!

The pre xmas order is proceeding tomorrow with the delivery of ordered shirts to the supplier, and all things being equal, SANTA WILL COME TO THE GOOD BOYS AND GIRLS!

:ph34r:  :rolleyes:  :D

Archived