Holy crap paper!

tazzieman

"Take it for a test drive today"...

"Passion, Design, Feel"...

Man, those Germans must be just walking/sitting around the house thinking: "holy crap, what ELSE can we design the bejesus out of?!?! Ahhh, I know..."

I don't think porsche has their own font. Just a logo. all the fonts you see are made by random people to replicate the logo font. The logo will be copyrighted. But if Rosche's logo is not the same as porsches, not much they can do really. 

BMW failed to sue Shuanghuan for making a copy of the x5 called the SCEO.

If you analyse a font (at the nerdy level) it can be easily altered to "almost" look the same as the one you can make your own toilet paper labels with here

I expect the ROSCHE people knew exactly what they were doing , and it's very clever.

POR$CHE  ;)

They should call it Rambo because that motel dunny paper don't take no crap off  no ars######. :lol:  

If you stay in a motel you get what you deserve, i.e. the value range.

If you travel like a rock star or politician , you get the executive botty option  ooh there's even a premium version of the executive, for especially delicate BS

• 2 weeks later...

There is a roll of it in the stall at Audi Centre in Brisbane still in the Porsche wrapping paper if anyone wants a test drive LOL. Was there last week for a function and was tempted to pinch a roll of it (pun intended) but my morals got in the way.

Cheers Al

• 2 weeks later...

Archived