Fraz

I have allready got a lot out of this forum, so I have decided to get pro active to find my car.

So, on the off chance a member decides to sell a 964 or you know of a good one please let me know. That way you are not fielding phone calls and I at least get a "shot" at a car first.

I have adjusted my budget to what I have seen them sell for recently.

That is if they haven't gone up 20K in the last few weeks which is entirely possible.

Like everyone else I am after a hard top, manual, C2 or C4. No Cabriolet thanks.

I am in Melbourne but will travel.

The car will be going to a loving home,

Thanks

Looks the last one on car sales sold this week. The brown/orange one. Think they were asking over $70k. What are you thinking the current market value for a '4' is? Haven't seen a '2' for sale forever so assume they would get a 10-20% premium over the 4 at least

I have allready got a lot out of this forum, so I have decided to get pro active to find my car.

So, on the off chance a member decides to sell a 964 or you know of a good one please let me know. That way you are not fielding phone calls and I at least get a "shot" at a car first.

I have adjusted my budget to what I have seen them sell for recently.

That is if they haven't gone up 20K in the last few weeks which is entirely possible.

Like everyone else I am after a hard top, manual, C2 or C4. No Cabriolet thanks.

I am in Melbourne but will travel.

The car will be going to a loving home,

Thanks

This one has been in the PCQ mag for quite a while, also on the website.  In Stanthorpe, might be worth a phone call.

http://www.porsche-qld.org.au/PorscheClubs/pc_queensland/pc_main.nsf/web/CBF73675E4D81B75C1257B1100305D35#pagetop

I have probably missed the boat TurboT. C4 would do me just fine. If I were in Sydney mate I would have raced you to yours.

Guess my only other option would be to wait and see if a interest rate rise does affect the market.

If this predicted rise "at some time" does have an effect I will be in the box seat as I am not buying with a loan.

Common sence tells me to wait, the heart says just buy one.

Rob,

Unfortunately an old advertisement.  I think it has been resold twice and gained $25k in price in the last 18 months.

Regards

Peter

I have probably missed the boat TurboT. C4 would do me just fine. If I were in Sydney mate I would have raced you to yours.

Guess my only other option would be to wait and see if a interest rate rise does affect the market.

If this predicted rise "at some time" does have an effect I will be in the box seat as I am not buying with a loan.

Common sence tells me to wait, the heart says just buy one.

don't give up - there are a lot out there - just no one is selling, but the prices will tempt a few more out I am sure. My only advice - you have to get a little obsesssive for a while. Hardly spoke to my wife over x-mas trawling adds for my 930. The 964 admittedly just fell into my lap as I had only been seriously looking for a few weeks, but it was PFA that got me the lead so this is a good place to start- the rest was just about being ready with a deposit. $60k seems to be C4 prices, but I was told by Autohaus last week (they knew the original owner of mine) that he had two offers of $75k in the following few days, so I was probably a bit lucky.

Archived