944S2 coming up for sale

I am thinking of selling my 1989 Porsche 944S2 (white with blue interior) which I have owned since 1998 (purchased at 135000klms).  Australian delivered. Serviced previously by George Cairns and over the last 5+ years by Spencer at RRR. Mechanically A1. Will most likely place on CarSales soon but thought that I would give any PFA members the first opportunity. Car has done 204000klms, Very little use as I have several cars to use..

In 2013, all belts changed, new engine mounts, front discs and pads, all new Konis front and rear, new fuel pump 2012 (precautionary upgrade), etc (in excess of $5K).

Asking $22K. If interested please PM me.

1989%20Porsche%20944S2%20001_zpsceqrkhie

I am thinking of selling my 1989 Porsche 944S2 (white with blue interior) which I have owned since 1998 (purchased at 135000klms).  Australian delivered. Serviced previously by George Cairns and over the last 5+ years by Spencer at RRR. Mechanically A1. Will most likely place on CarSales soon but thought that I would give any PFA members the first opportunity. Car has done 204000klms, Very little use as I have several cars to use..

In 2013, all belts changed, new engine mounts, front discs and pads, all new Konis front and rear, new fuel pump 2012 (precautionary upgrade), etc (in excess of $5K).

Asking $22K. 

1989%20Porsche%20944S2%20001_zpsceqrkhie

Gary`s cars are the best looked after and cleanest you will find

Will be sad to see this car go as it has been a very reliable, user friendly and a great drive. I will only be selling if the other car that I am looking at ticks all the boxes.

Fellow PFAs

Just to let you know that there scammers out there. Received a text message and then this email which I am treating as a scam so don't put phones or email address so that Joe Public can see them. There is no way I will deal under these circumstances. The email reads:

Thanks a lot for the email. I'm away at sea at the moment, and we are presently offshore in New Zealand on project. We do not have access to phone at the moment, it's 15days off and 15days on,which is why I contacted you with internet messaging facility. Where is it located at the moment?

I will like you to get back to me with the present condition,how many owners has the car had?how many kilometres has it done?has it ever been in a crash?Has it been kept in a garage? and i want it delivered before my arrival.I won't be able to come for the inspection due to the nature of my work and i would have called but our calling is restricted. Regarding the payment,  pls get back to me with your final asking price and your bsb and acct number  so i can process the payment. I have also contacted my courier who will come for pick up after the whole fund has been cleared into your acct.

Archived