Paintless Dent Removal Sydney Recommendations?

itsujack

I'll take their details if you're offerin'!

Can't help you with Sydney but can highly recommend a father son duo in Canberra - they got magic hands. Fixed my 79sc couple months back. Both doors engine lid rear qtrs

Went through this with the Audi when someone decided to sit on the bonnet.

The OzAudi forum recommended 2 options-

Prestige Auto Dent Removal in Artarmon - 0418 863 128

Dent Free in Brookvale - 0414 663 368

Ended up at Brookvale as Prestige were chockers with hail damage work, Kieran is the guy who did the work, even though they are in the car park at Warringah Mall, he did a good job.

No one on the forum was terribly complimentary about the mobile guys, however as I have not used any I can't comment either way.

Dent Solutions in fyshwick.

(02) 6280 7673

Went through this with the Audi when someone decided to sit on the bonnet.

The OzAudi forum recommended 2 options-

Prestige Auto Dent Removal in Artarmon - 0418 863 128

Dent Free in Brookvale - 0414 663 368

Ended up at Brookvale as Prestige were chockers with hail damage work, Kieran is the guy who did the work, even though they are in the car park at Warringah Mall, he did a good job.

No one on the forum was terribly complimentary about the mobile guys, however as I have not used any I can't comment either way.

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I am down in Canberra every few months so might try and line up the guys in Fyshwick (one car is down there full-time), otherwise will give the Brookvale guys a try. Keep you posted on results...

• 3 weeks later...

Frank at Elite Dent Removal is a master. Travels the world doing hail work. Too over 200 dents out of my Golf R in 2011 when it was hit by a hail storm. I honestly couldn't tell the car had been damaged. I swore he just replaced my car with a new one.

He is the man I'm using whenever I need PDR.

• 9 months later...

Archived